Fire Door Repair & Replacement
Pro-Servicing Ltd has extensive fire door experience. We are a FDIS accredited company and are able to carry out repairs, replacements, upgrading or replacing non-compliant doors.
Repairs and upgrading can include:
- Adjust or resize the door to ensure frame to door gaps are consistently 3mm – 4mm
- Fit new BS EN1935 fire rated hinges to replace non-fire rated or worn hinges
- Fit electro magnetic hold open overhead door closers fully fire tested to BS EN163
- Fit fire rated glazing to FRG 30/60 standard
- Replace damaged intumescent door strip, or router out and install intumescent door strip with combined smoke seal or separate Certifire approved cold smoke seal
- Fit alarm activated door hold-open devices
- Fit lever handles tested to EN1906
- Fit locks and latches designed to meet the requirements of BS EN12209
- Fit final exit panic hardware conforming to EN1125 for panic exit applications and EN179 for emergency exit applications
- Fit FD30 of FD60 fire doors in either paint grade or veneered finishes complete with all relevant hardware. Fire doors can be fitted individually or as a fire door set, which includes the frame
Pro-Servicing Ltd can carry out a fully comprehensive inspection of all your fire doors. Upon completion of fire door and final fire exit door inspections, a report is produced detailing the condition of each door and listing the areas of non-compliance, which creates a database and asset register for future on-going inspections.